Friday 31 March 2017

Conversation between Master and Servant

Master: Ramu, come here.
Servant (Ramu): Yes, sir.

Master: I have to go to the station.
Servant (Ramu): Any service for me?

Master: Call a taxi.
Servant (Ramu): Where is the taxi stand, sir?

Master: Near the Novelty Cinema.
Servant (Ramu): Wait for a while, sir.

Master: All right, but come soon.
Servant (Ramu): Here is the taxi, sir.

Master: Keep my luggage in the taxi.
Servant (Ramu): Any other service for me.

Master: No, that’s all. Be careful in my absence.
Servant (Ramu): Excuse me sir, but when will you be back?

Master: After fifteen days. Do you want anything?
Servant (Ramu): Well, sir, I… I…

Master: You can tell me frankly. No need to hesitate.
Servant (Ramu): Thank you. May I also come with you?

Master: I see! What work do you have there?
Servant (Ramu): My parents live there. I will meet them.

Master: Really! I did not know that.
Servant (Ramu): Yes sir, thus I will kill two birds with one stone.

Master: How will you do that?
Servant (Ramu): I will be able to help you as well as visit my family.

Master: And here, who will look after when you are gone?
Servant (Ramu): My wife, sir.

Master: In that case, you can come with me. Get ready quickly.
Servant (Ramu): Thank you for your kindness, sir.

2 comments:

  1. Trade FX At Home On Your PC: roboforex login Is A Forex Trading Company. The Company States That You Can Make On Average 80 – 300 Pips Per Trade. roboforex login States That It Is Simple And Easy To Get Started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He resigned from AT&T in 1964, as Vice-President of Research. While at AT&T, he found that he had created solid assessments about the administration of associations and of laborers. He pondered his experience and chose to utilize it to help different pioneers manage the issues they confronted. агенция софия - професионален домоуправител

    ReplyDelete