Friday 12 August 2016

Conversation introducing yourself and others

Question: What is your name?
Answer: My name is Reena.

Question: How old are you?
Answer: I am fourteen years old.

Question: In which class do you study?
Answer: I am in the eleventh class.

Question: Are you a science or a commerce student?
Answer: I am a commerce student.

Question: What is your father?
Answer: He works in a private concern.

Question: What is your mother doing?
Answer: She is a housewife.

Question: How many brothers do you have?
Answer: I have three brothers. They are all elder to me.

Question: How many sisters are you?
Answer: We are two sisters.

Question: When and where do you play?
Answer: I play in the playground in the evening.

Question: Do you have any fast friend too?
Answer: Yes, Riya is my fast friend.

Question: Do you love your family?
Answer: Yes, I do. And I love my society too.

Question: Whom do you love the most?
Answer: I love my motherland the most. Of course, you are an ideal Indian!

No comments:

Post a Comment