Tuesday 16 August 2016

Conversation between Wife and Husband

Wife: Are you not going to office today?
Husband: Why not? What’s the time?

Wife: Get up. It’s half past seven.
Husband: Oh! Half past seven?

Wife: Make haste otherwise you will miss the bus.
Husband: Right. Who’s in the bathroom?

Wife: Gaurav is there.
Husband: Hurry up, Gaurav. I am getting late.

Wife: By the time Gaurav comes out, you may brush your teeth.
Husband: Oh, Yes. Where’s the toothpaste?

Wife: At the washbasin.
Gaurav: (Coming out of the bathroom) Get in papa.

Father: Well Gaurav, polish my shoes quickly.
Gaurav: Papa, one lace is torn.

Father: Go quickly and get the lace from the nearby shop.
Wife: Hurry up Gaurav, lest your papa will be late. (To her husband) You are careless about yourself.

Husband: Don’t bother me. Listen! My shirt is to be ironed.
Wife: I am cooking. If I do not, you will be late.

Husband: I know, but I can’t help it.
Wife: You will not be embarrassed if you do things in time instead of rushing at the eleventh hour.

Husband: You are right. Where is my tiffin?
Wife: O.K. You better have your breakfast, I will pack your tiffin.

Husband: Wonderful. There are still few minutes left. Let me iron my shirt.
Wife: Leave it. Put on the other one. I have kept it ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment