Tuesday 7 June 2016

Negative Long and Short Forms Sentences in English

  1. I do not know.
  2. I don’t ask anything.
  3. She does not come here.
  4. She doesn’t know how to make tea.
  5. He did not miss the bus yesterday.
  6. We didn’t hear this news.
  7. It is not hot today.
  8. She isn’t married.
  9. We aren’t late today.
  10. She was not in Mumbai.
  11. We were not at the lecture.
  12. She hasn’t any son.
  13. I haven’t received a letter.
  14. Don’t worry, father won’t be angry.
  15. Father will not be at home tomorrow.
  16. We shan’t be late tomorrow.
  17. I can’t drive a motor-cycle.
  18. You mustn’t drive the car on the footpath.
  19. I couldn’t reach in time day before yesterday.
  20. If you hadn’t told her, she wouldn’t have known.
Click on the links below :
नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करें :




No comments:

Post a Comment